AnxiousLess is a cutting-edge product, which uses a patented herbal extract and is all natural, proved to be effective for 90% of the 200 people who field tested it. Many said it works in as little as 10-20 minutes. Consider AnxiousLess for those times when you may feel nervous, such as at work, public speaking, attending a function with difficult people, stress, etc.
You may quickly feel less anxious and more confident This fast-acting, non-drowsy formula helps relieve the nervousness, worry and tension associated with daily living. Featuring Zembrin —a time-honored South African herb—and key nutrients that replenish your body’s stress-coping reserves, AnxiousLess assists feelings of anxiousness from multiple pathways. It is designed to quickly calm your mind, boost your mood, and reduce fatigue.
- Helps quickly ease anxiousness without drowsiness
- Promotes a feeling of confidence and security
- Improves your mood while helping to reduce fatigue
- Offers safe, non-habit-forming relief
- Zembrin (Sceletium tortuosum extract) —harvested in South Africa and used by locals for centuries, this herb supports the nervous system as it facilitates feelings of calm and supports a positive mood. This standardized patented extract represents the full, unaltered phytochemical profile of the plant.
- L-Theanine —this unique amino acid increases the brain’s alpha wave activity, which seems to reduce occasional anxiety and encourage feelings of relaxation and calm without drowsiness. Studies have associated taking L-Theanine with improvements in both mental alertness and stress response.
- Thiamin —Deficiency of this important nutrient has been associated with decreased levels of GABA, a key Central Nervous System metabolite tied to many mood and anxiety disorders.
- Magnesium —Studies have shown that a diet deficient in magnesium can lead to increased anxiety and depression.
- Zinc —Supplementation with zinc has been shown to be significantly effective in reducing levels of both anger and depression.
Take 1 capsule daily as needed to feel less anxious.