Thieves oil blend – Arm yourself with the power of Thieves
The Black Plague and the Secret of 4 Thieves Oil
As the bubonic plague decimated Europe in the year 1413, four thieves were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They explained that they were perfumers and spice traders and told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on their hands, ears, and temples.
Wondering how you might use this wonderful blend? Here are some ideas:
Thieves Essential Oil Blend
- Rub diluted on the bottoms of feet for extra protection,
especially during winter.
- Put 2–3 drops on a dryer sheet to freshen laundry.
- Drop on stubborn adhesives, such as glue and
chewing gum, to remove from surfaces.
- Drop 4–5 drops on a tissue and attach to an air
vent to freshen a hotel room.
- Diffuse for 24–48 hours straight to eliminate
Thieves Household Cleaner
- Use as a pre-wash spot remover for tough fabric
- Use diluted as a pre-soak for dirty sportswear.
- Add a capful when rewashing a forgotten laundry
load to eliminate mildew odors.
- Use diluted to remove grease, food, or pet stains
- Use to remove tough stains on plastic food storage
- Use undiluted to clean tough areas, such as ovens
and rusted metal.
- Spray diluted on plants with mold.
- Use to clean stubborn “bathtub ring.”
- Use to remove hard-water buildup and soap
- Use to remove fi ngerprints from stainless steel,
glass, mirrors, and other surfaces.
- Spray inside car to freshen the air and surfaces.
- Spray on filter in vacuum to freshen the air while
- Spray on silk and fake plants to clean.*
- Spray in closets to freshen and protect from
- Spray on sheets before making the bed to
- Spray on laundry, especially towels, while folding.
- Use to remove permanent marker from surfaces.*
- Use to eliminate unwanted anthills and other
- Use as a bathroom or mudroom deodorizer.
- Bring on vacation to freshen clothes and hotel
rooms while traveling.
- Spray in water-damaged rooms to eliminate
- Use to clean tree and plant sap from hands and
- Wipe countertop and cutting board to disinfect
surface before preparing food.
- Wipe down handle and child seat on shopping
cart before use.
- Wipe down toys or playground equipment.
- Wipe down doorknobs, handles, phones, keyboard,
and other surfaces that are handled often,
especially after someone has been sick.
- Put inside a small spray bottle to use as a breath
Thieves Cleansing Bar Soap
- Use as a pre-wash treatment by scrubbing stains
*Before trying tip on a large area, test a small inconspicuous
spot for color safety.