Here are 10 Top Reasons to Test Hormones with saliva:
1. Symptoms of Menopause – This universal hormonal change can leave women with hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and moodiness.
2. Symptoms of Andropause – Men experience declining hormone levels as they age too, which can lead to muscle loss, weight gain, and erectile dysfunction.
3. Adrenal Fatigue – Too much or too little cortisol can result in extreme fatigue, or a feeling of being wired and tired.
4. Difficulty Losing Weight – Out-of-balance hormone levels can make it seem impossible to lose weight.
5. Sexual Dysfunction – Declining hormones can cause loss of sexual interest, vaginal atrophy, and impotence.
6. Infertility – Out-of-whack hormones can result in the inability to conceive.
7. Cancer Prevention – Too little progesterone and too much of certain types of estrogen can lead to higher risk of hormone-dependent cancers (ex. breast, uterine, ovarian, prostate).
8. Depression and Anxiety – Low progesterone and an imbalanced diurnal cortisol curve can contribute to mood disorders.
9. PMS – For some women it’s a monthly hormonal roller coaster of headaches, cramping, low energy, and extreme mood swings.
10. Desire to Feel Young and Healthy – Balanced hormones help us achieve optimum health in body and mind – and support us in living satisfying, productive, energetic lives.
If you’d like to test your hormones or get more information, call or email us at 615-400-7034 or firstname.lastname@example.org